Read before you come
Feel safe like at home with Wolne Miasto Hotel***
We would like to inform you that since 08th of May 2021 Wolne Miasto Hotel*** can welcome guests again. We are looking forward to your arrival and support.
We truly would like to thank you for your understanding and staying with Wolne Miasto Hotel*** in this difficult time.
If you would like to make a reservation please visit SPECIAL OFFERS & WELCOME RATES section on our website, where you can view all available offers and choose the one that suits you best. If you would like to support Wolne Miasto Hotel*** we encourage you to book directly on our website. We invite you to Gdańsk!
Safety in the hotel
Health and safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority. Because of this we have implemented government regulations and introduced specific procedures for hotel's staff in order to minimize the risk of infection.
- short check-in / check-out procedure
- keeping the necessary distance between the guests & employees
- use of personal protective equipment by staff & Guests
- use of disinfectants throughout the entire hotel
- reliable room cleaning & disinfection. That's how we always worked for you and the hotel cleanliness was always highly rated
- resignation from organizing the Guest's personal belongings while cleaning the room
- staff trained on current sanitary requirements for COVID-19
We will regulary update the security measures and procedures for you on hotel's website in COVID-19 section.
If you are still looking for answers regarding safety procedures or future bookings please contact us:
Tel.: +48 58 322 24 42
Tel.: +48 504 275 536
We stay at your disposal by phone and mail daily. We will make every efford to answer your inquiries as soon as possible.
Zeppelin Restaurant may operate at changed hours. Please confirm the breakfast while making a room booking.
We encourage you to follow informations on gov.pl website https://www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus in order to avoid false news and learn more about the current situation with COVID-19.
Moreover if you are feeling unnatural or experiencing symptoms like fever, cough, shortness of breath please immediately contact NFZ - 800 190 590 or manage your own transport to the nearest infectious hospital.